Click here to view our commercial!
In-to-Mate Counseling Services
In-to-Mate Counseling Services, was founded in 2012 by Meka Nicole. We specialize in helping clients build and maintain successful relationships. We also help clients work through personal concerns or issues that are affecting their everyday life. We offer individual, couples, and group counseling sessions. We also offer CEU workshops for therapists throughout the year. Click here to sign up for our next workshop.
Each session is an hour. During your first session we will explore your needs and develop a plan to meet your counseling goals. We will meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly depending on how dedicated you are to meeting your personal or relationships goals.
You may choose to pay for your sessions in a package price or per session. Relationship and individual sessions are available for those who are ready to make a change and experience growth! Group, Conferences, and Seminar prices will vary. We accept Aetna and BCBS of GA insurance. Call to inquire about self pay rates. If you pay for 2 or more sessions at one time you will receive a discount up to $20 off.
We accept cash, MasterCard and Visa. You may also pay for your session via PayPal.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your appointment, please provide a 24 hour notice to avoid a missed appointment fee. The fee is the cost of your appointment.
- If you are running late to your appointment, please call to let your clinician know. If you arrive 15 minutes late or more without making your clinician aware, your session time may be reduced. To ensure that you enjoy the full hour of your appointment, please arrive on time.
- If your clinician is not available for your scheduled session, we will provide you with advance notice so that you may reschedule your appointment.
Counseling Services include:
- Relationships (marriages, family, and dating)
- LGBT Related
- Fertility Concerns
- Family Planning
- Sexual Abuse
- Sex Education
- Intimacy Coaching
- In-to-Mate Consulting’s mission is to help individuals develop and maintain effective relationships for all areas of their lives.
- Help individuals become strong and effective experts regarding their life and relationships.
- Collaborate with individuals and couples to help them develop and meet their goals in many areas of their lives.
- Lead small group sessions and discussions that will address issues regarding relationships, self-esteem, and confidence.
- Provide tools to clients that they can utilize beyond the counseling and coaching process.