This workshop offers 3.5 Continuing Education core hours for Licensed Professional Counselors regarding Infertility. One in every 10 couples have problems with infertility and about 10 percent of women ages 15-44 have difficulty getting pregnant and staying pregnant according to the CDC. Infertility can lead to emotional distress such as grief, depression, guilt, shame, anxiety, blame, possible financial issues, and frustration. This workshop will equip therapists with information and tools to help clients process these feelings as well as provide valuable resources that may help make the process of conceiving less burdening.
This workshop is for you if you would like to add an additional niche to your practice, increase your knowledge surrounding infertilty and treatment options, and of course to satisfy your CE hours for license renewal.
This workshop will:
- Define Infertility
- Identify Infertility symptoms and risk factors
- Discuss Infertility treatment
- Identify emotional and psychological implications couples and individuals may face when diagnosed with infertility
- Discuss infertility treatment/conception options
- Discuss Infertility treatment within the LGBT Community
- Discuss tools and resources therapist can utilize to help clients suffering from infertility
Note:Please arrive on time in order to receive your CE certificate at the end of this workshop
Light refreshments will be served
Stay tuned for upcoming workshops. If you would like for Meka Nicole to host this workshop for your group. Please contact her here .